Wolves of Frozen Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never changing who I am

3 posters

Go down

Never changing who I am Empty Never changing who I am

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:36 am

Blaze's eyes were in a fury as he paced the icy peaks of Ice mountain. He was frustrated by the fact that there had been no one to stop him from attacking Josh. No one to stop him from killing Josh. He hated the fact that no one was ever there for him.

Blaze
Admin

Claws : 55

https://frozenpathwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Never changing who I am Empty Re: Never changing who I am

Post  Pinefern Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 am

The slim red wolf perked her ears, surrounded by bloodied snow she finished her tasty morsel of a hare and perked her ears at this male who showed such anger and hatered. a slight smirk passed over her delicate features before she twitched her ears and licked her chops. she was searchin for a pack and a territory. flicking her red thick tail in slight unease she took a couple of steps towards the other wolf
Pinefern
Pinefern

Claws : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 am

Blaze's attention snapped from his anger to a female. Oh how perfect. "Yes? How can I help you?" He asked with a bright smile. His east timber wolf features of russet, sorrel and red colored furs shining bright in the sun.

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solyu Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 am

The arctic wolf watched the two, her pelt blending in perfectly with the snow and rock. As the other femme stepped forward so did she, her paw steps matching those of the wolf. Smiling a little at the obvious fury of the brute, she crouched lower into the snow. If he stayed like that much longer she would catch his anger like normal wolves catch viruses.

Solyu

Claws : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinefern Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 am

her ears tilted forward, the wind bringing her the scent of another wolf, the hairs on her pelt began to rise. this was different from the testing facility, what was she going to do? she blinked and said in a quiet tone "could you tell me where abouts i am?" her amber eyes glistened with a desperateness, she had to get back to the clan. Skyclan where she was Pinepup when she was taken, and the leader when he died had named her Pinefern. flicking her long tail around her back left leg she lifted her head high.
Pinefern
Pinefern

Back to top Go down

Post  Solyu Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 am

Gliding smoothly up behind the femme she caught the tail of her question. "Were in the mountains of course." She shook out her long coat, her brown eyes calculating. "Why? Need to get somewhere?"

Solyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 am

Blaze looked at her. "Your on a mountain peak. Frozen Peaks to be exact. In fact, your in the land of Frozen Path." He stated to her, his strong nose picking up the scent of another female. "Who;s there?" He asked.

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solyu Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 am

Sol rolled her eyes. "Me. I'm here. Cant you see me?" She tipped her head, studying the brute with a cool gaze. "Or am I invisible?" Sighing she licked her shoulder a few times. "Are we just going to stand here? I dont even know why I'm standing here."

Solyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinefern Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 am

Pinefern flicked her tail and stared up at the cloud studded sky, her heart plummeting like an eagle diving, her ears and tail drooped "im a long way from home thats for sure" her amber eyes glittered with a deep misery. turning she stared around wondering if there could be anyway that she could get back to the clan, she licked her nose in anxiety and tucked her tail under her.
Pinefern
Pinefern

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:51 am

Blaze smirked. "Naw, I saw you lovely. Just after I said that. It appears we're all along way from home. Me because I was forced out of my home by my own parents." He said bitterly.

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinefern Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 am

Pinefern smirked at the sardonic wolfs comment and said in a cold tone "try being pupnapped by twolegs and taken to one of their dens and injected and poked and prodded for two years" flicking her tail agitatedly she lifted a single delicate paw and licked it with a soft pink tongue. lowering her paw down her amber gaze fixed on the males, the black speck glittering with courage and determination.
Pinefern
Pinefern

Back to top Go down

Post  Solyu Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 am

"Now were sharing our stories. Just great. Well, me, I was born here, had to raise myself. Whole family was picked of by predators and hunters." Sol shrugged. "Where did you come from?" she angled the question at the red wolf.

Solyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Blaze looked from one female to the other. "Pup-napped? That's nothing. I had to fight my mentor, Josh, when I was barely old enough to exit the den. My parents orders. He nearly killed me."

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinefern Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 pm

the red wolf flicked her ears and said "a place far away from here, where the snows did not touch till leafbare and during the summer the forest was warm and filled with prey" she sighed and stood up tall her red fur moving in the slight breeze. her ears twitched and she said calmly "you know... we could make a clan of our own... if you wanted" she twitched her ears and turned looking at the snow white fae.
Pinefern
Pinefern

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Blaze looked at Pinefern. "Wish I grew up there, sounds like a nice place." He said, his eyes turned to her. He had one red and one blue eye. "I've never heard of a clan, only a pack. Can you tell me what a clan is?"

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinefern Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

a clan is like a pack but better, there is a single leader and a deputy, there is a medicine wolf, and also warriors. the warriors protect the clan and hunt for it also, the pups become apprentices at six moons of age and then when their mentor belives that they are ready they become warriors. all warriors have names with two words in them like mine Pinefern" she smiled a little shyly "when they are pups they have pup as the end of their name like firepup and windpup, when they become apprentices they have the word paw in the place of pup so firepaw and windpaw. then when they become a warrior their final name is given Firescorch or Windstorm" she flicked her tail and smiled at the large male politely
Pinefern
Pinefern

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 am

Blaze nodded, listening carefully. "It sounds cool, but whats a moon? Is it some measure of time. Like a day, a week, a month, a year." He said, he was confused.

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinefern Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 am

"a moon is one full mooncycle, also every full moon the clan gathered to do ceremonies infront of starclan, starclan is our ancestors that live in the stars in the sky" she flicked her red tail wondering if perhaps there was a mooncrystal or a moonpool around int he mountains. shrugging her slim shoulders she said "the leaders have star in their name, so like our old leader Sunstar" she smiled kindly and curiously
Pinefern
Pinefern

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:10 am

Blaze smiled, he liked the sound of Blazestar. "The packs call it a month." He said, he looked into her eyes. "Let's start a clan then. FrozenClan." He said proudly.

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinefern Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:19 am

she smiled and nodded saying "ill be your deputy then and help you, first we need to find a camp, then find a place where you can talk to starclan nad become blazestar" her amber eyes glittered with slight excitement. flicking her tail she licked her own nose still slightly nervourse. flicking her long red tail she glanced at the other wolf "you can join the clan if you wish"
Pinefern
Pinefern

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:34 am

His eyes glittered proudly. "I know a cave system near here. It would have a good place for camp in them." e said, he padded away to show them.
-Archiving thread and going to camp-

Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum